Thursday, July 30, 2009

A breath of Fresh Air


Practice started off with a healthy meeting over coffee/tea at none other than yours truly, Peet's. We talked everything out about where we see oursleves going and what direction we want to take. As the time went on and conversation flew, we all became more and more inspired and excited about our band. I love all three of those boys so much I can't hardly explain it. God was moving through each and everyone of us and or ideas were bouncing around the table like wild. After practice we all, with the exemption of Bumper and addition of Ashley, went to a darling cafe in San Clemente. Conversation arose about how God is going to be moving through our band, and it was enlightening. Now I am going to go get my nails done with my favorite, my mom.

I listened to Travis on the way home and it was a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment