Saturday, August 8, 2009

home sweet home


I got home yesterday around two o'clock in the afternoon, from my house boating trip. Everything about the entire week was perfect. I fell in love with everyone there; kids and adults. Jake and I made really good friends with the guy leaders Josh, Dustin, and Brandon. (I may potentially have a crush on two of them, if not all three!) I spent a good amount of time with them and it was always refreshing. My girls that a led on the boat were unbelievable. They made me laugh so hard it was stupid. I felt like I could tell them anything, and we could all be best friends.

Worship was intense and I was very nervous but it turned out to be one of the biggest blessings i could imagine. It was like a woke up everyday and God had surprises for me just waiting to be enjoyed. Every conversation I had, God was there. Every sunset I watched, God was there. Every song I sang, God was there.

One of my favorite part of the trip was this one late night after everyone was asleep, a couple of us leaders took two boats out for a night ride. It was the most relaxing, romantic, refreshing things I have done in so long. The water was so warm and the moon lit up the whole sky and made the lake sparkle. Plus we were listening to the best music and it set a mood like no other. I felt so free, and young, and in love with I didn't even know what.

It feels great to be home. We all celebrating today by doing yoga in the morning, then got a massage, and had a healthy lunch. I have never felt so relaxed in my life.

I love life and the moon.

1 comment: