Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where are you Fall?



It has been so long since my last post. I think alot has happened too. Where do I start? Do I want to start? Actually, not really. I am in a very weird place right now in Life.
I have been very busy planning a tour for Janu to go up the west coast and back down. We are scheduled to leave mid-October. I am so excited I can't explain it. Things are going pretty good with all of us band members, so it should be perfect.
I have yet to start planning anything for my Italy trip and I don't really know where to start. I read/skimmed through an entire 'Vatican City' book two nights ago when insomnia kept me up till 6:00 am. It got me very excited but I don't know how to start.
All I really want is for everything to get colder. Fall is late and I am not happy about that.




How cute are boys?

1 comment:

  1. dont worry too much sin, i will tell you where to go and what to see. read about romes history and study the art of florence and you will be fine

    ReplyDelete